Disclosure: This post is sponsored by House-Autry Mills. All opinions are my own.
We love potatoes around our house. They’re so versatile and delicious – as well as filling and cheap! So when House-Autry Mills asked me to make a recipe with their chicken breader, I thought… Why not make potato wedges?
And that was a good decision. A very good decision! These turned out sooooo yummy!
- 2 large Russet potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- House-Autry Mills chicken breader
- Black pepper
- Mixed dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and cut each into 8 wedges. Blot excess moisture from them with a paper towel.
- Drizzle generously with EVOO and stir well to ensure all wedges are coated.
- In a small bowl, mix about 1/2 cup of chicken breader and season to taste with fresh ground black pepper and dried herbs. I used a blend of several dried herbs, and lots of pepper.
- Pour dry ingredients over wedges and toss to coat.
- Place wedges on a cookie sheet with one of the cut sides facing down.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside; turn the wedges over to the other cut side after about 20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup or aioli!
Thanks to the folks at House-Autry Mills for sponsoring this recipe!